Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello Blogger.

I often wondered why do bad things happen to good people and I have yet to find that answer. go figure. I have learned that life throws you many curve balls. more than I can count. but these curve balls have made me much stronger and wiser and have made me realize that it is not about how many curve balls come your way, but about how many that you can actually hit. not miss, but hit. it is up to us as individuals to try to escape the shoulda woulda coulda's and try to take life by the balls and squeeze tight and hold on with all you got because if you let go you have just given up.

It's funny how things happen. I never imagined myself blogging but here I am. imagine that.

I guess things happen for a reason.



ConcreteRose.

1 comment:

Knottie. said...

welcome to the blogging world sissy.
hope you enjoy it as much as i do !

madd love.

pennanddpaperr. *lol